Views: 0 Author: sunny wang +86 13952544522 Publish Time: 2022-09-20 Origin: www.china bristle.com
ristle production is a very complex process. We can divide the process of processing and finishing into five stages.
First, the process of filling aluminum cans
The semi-finished bristles (which meet the semi-finished standard requirements) are packed into aluminum cans. The bristles of brushes loaded into aluminum cans must be straight and flush at both ends, without bending, so as to ensure straightness after boiling and shaping.
There are four main points in the process of filling aluminum cans:
1. The tightness of the bristles into the aluminum can should be appropriate, not too tight or too loose;
2. The aluminum cans that have been installed should be handled with care, and the brushes should be used to prevent the bristles in the cans from loosening and affecting the quality of boiling;
3. When installing the sieve, it must be arranged neatly and in close order;
4. The canned bristles should be cooked as they are installed, and the interval should not be too long.
Second, the boiling process
The boiling process is mainly to remove the odor and achieve the purpose of disinfection. It is generally divided into three stages: preliminary shaping, shaping and washing.
Preliminary setting stage: Put the sieve that has been filled with aluminum cans into the water, then put clean water to submerge the bristles to a depth of 10cm, and put steam appropriately. After the water temperature reaches 100 degrees Celsius, keep the constant temperature for no less than 4 hours.
Setting stage: When the water temperature reaches 100 degrees Celsius, add ammonia water with a concentration of 24% to 25% for setting.
Rinse stage: Rinse the boiled bristles to remove impurities from the boiled bristles until they are washed.
Third, drying process
After completing the most important part of the bristle processing process - boiled, the next step is to dry.
In the drying process, pay attention to the following points.
1 The dried bristles should be placed in the drying room in batches and layers for drying, and the drying temperature and time should be flexibly controlled according to different colors and specifications.
2. During the drying process, in order to avoid white and yellowing of the flower color, the bristles that are first dried should be removed in time for the indoor moisture.
Fourth, finished process
Spread the dried bristles on the chopping board to make the tips of the bristles even.
The production process of finished products is currently carried out in accordance with the "National Standard for Export of Boiled Bristles" GB T8211-2009.
Fifth, packaging process
After completing the above process, the bristles are finally made into finished products, forming different sizes, different varieties, and different TOPS. The last thing to do is the packaging process. Arrange the bundles of bristles that have been bundled, remove the floating bristles and dust in the bundles, and pack them with bristle paper.
The bristle is finished.
You may unsubscribe at any moment. For that purpose, please find our contact info in the legal notice.
Copyright 2019 YANGZHOU JINGDU BRUSH CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved .