Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-04-20 Origin: Site
The new sewage treatment facility is under emergency installation in the Yangzhou Jingdu Brush Co., LTD.
According to environmental verification requirements and expert advice, Yangzhou Jingdu Brush Co., LTD., has invested heavily in building some green facilities.Immerse the early rain, bristle wastewater and in the process of drawing after collection of industrial waste water produced by the factory self-built wastewater pretreatment, 15% after the type of pollutant control limit recycle, the remaining 85% again after depth into the wastewater treatment system, 60% can be used to produce good results.
In addition, the Yangzhou Jingdu Brush Co., LTD. Has also compiled an environmental impact assessment report and put on record.
Currently, the project is under construction.
You may unsubscribe at any moment. For that purpose, please find our contact info in the legal notice.
Copyright 2019 YANGZHOU JINGDU BRUSH CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved .